Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The hermit?

I have been a bit of a hermit latley, and I've missed group runs for about three week now!
My crazy work commitments continue…
To be honest I haven’t had much time to run recently, and consequently not much running news to report. That's not to say there isn't news: Another baby on the way, thank you Mr. Stork!
This lull has given me some time to enjoy hanging out with the wife and kids, enjoy some wine, play some piano and read some books that I’ve abandoned for too long.
I’ve allowed my “mountain man” beard to grow (with hilarious results) as I’m convinced it somehow helps me run more like “Tony.”

I have a brand new pair of New Balance “Minimus" begging to be taken for a trot, and with the (extra) long weekend coming up it’s time to get back into the swing of things. Huge congratulations to a trail running mate of mine (Bernadette) on smashing the 100k record (W40), when you train with people like her and with results like that, you know you got to be in a good training group.
Happy trails.

1 comment:

  1. Time to borrow Dave' pram, Aaron. He uses it on the Munda Biddi...there can be no new excuses for missing a run! :)

    ReplyDelete